About Your Teacher
Learning is key to growth in any industry. Take control of your art career in expanding on clear step by step ways in mindful growth. Making an action plan on how to reach your artistic business goals in showing and selling your work, connecting with galleries, creating an artist network in your area, being able to talk about yourself and your work clearly in a wide variety of situations, printing clear effective content such as business cards, brochures, portfolio, having a solid and up to date website, social media and much more.
The course will contain videos, powerpoint with voice lessons and worksheets to help you navigate through each topic on your own time from any device.
There are 30 module topics in the course which usually sell at $20 per section which is $600 for the course. This special Pre-Sale Offer is 25% discount with a $150 dollar savings with the addition of working with the gallery owner to select your art to show in the gallery.
Be the best you can be in the art scene with a clear direction and action plan.
-Never stop creating.
- How to approach a gallery
- How to prepare your artwork for a show
- How to find artist calls to exhibit your artwork
- How do I price my artwork
- What kind of art collectors are out there and how to find them
- How to create a strong Artist Instagram Account
- How to create a strong Artist Facebook Page
- Best website layout for artists
- Build a great artist business card
- How to send artwork to be reviewed
- Creating an art catalog or portfolio
- How to grow your artist network
- What is a series or collection of artwork
- How to talk about you as the artist and your art style
- Timed pitch exercises
- Writing an artist bio
- Writing an artist statement
- Titling your artwork
- How to describe your art style
- Taking pictures of your artwork
- Using videos as a promotion tool
- How to make prints of your original art
- Creating postcards to promote your artwork
- Small brochures of your different series
- Art fairs
- How to curate an art show
- How to install an art show
- How to promote an art show
- What goes into creating an art exhibit
- What are pop up shows as an artist and organizer